• ExtoExto Member Posts: 6
    Decheeran Nanoseer reporting in!
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 19
    Amaian Scoundrel is best.
  • JeromJerom Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Elgan B.E.A.S.T. because it sounds like such an improbable combination
  • SethysiaSethysia Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2018
    Jin Nanoseer will be quite a great pairing for me.

Fixated on the ideals of death, the thought of commanding swarms of nanites to bring such a sacred experience on another is quite the appeal, and the Iriil tattoos through which void kith are funnelled into to control a Nanoseer's powers feel like the transmission of this reverence of death into reality. You bring people to face their fate, or bring them close enough to wish for it.
  • KevinRobertsKevinRoberts Member Posts: 26
    I would like to be a Human engineer because I love tech and to repair things as well. I hope I can be one of the ones to test it from a blind players, prospective before it goes to open beta.
    Thanks
    Kevin Roberts

• CrorrCrorr Member Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    W'hoorn Engineer or human nanoseer, probably. Haven't decided which first.
    Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!
  • MogarcheMogarche Member Posts: 2
    Definitely a W'hoorn fury, nothing but a cat's outrage will put an end to the Ishvana.
  • KatoaKatoa Member Posts: 1
    I'm so hyped to be a human Fury, pick me! Pick me!
  • sneagansneagan Member Posts: 1
    Ry'nari Nanoseer. Fingers croooooooooossed. :grin:
  • karatekarate Member Posts: 1
    I'm thinking of being a human BEAST and being a good character, not an evil one. I love the idea of a futuristic sifi mud from you folks, I love your work anyway since you seem to do such a good job of even weaving the tutorial into the storyline and really making us feel as though we're of the world you've created. So a human BEAST for me.
  • demortesdemortes Member Posts: 1
    Let's go for it. I haven't done any research into it, but it's Iron Realms. I want to approach it unprepared as a set of new eyes, black box testing (QA FTW)
  • SavySavy Member Posts: 2
    Shen nanoseer or Elgan something
  • AspieAspie Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Human Fury.

From what I understand, the Fury is supposed to be challenging, so challenge accepted!
  • odhrinodhrin Member Posts: 1
    I want to play a Human Nanoseer! 
  • ValariaValaria Member Posts: 14
    I want to play Jin/Nanoseer
  • paper_shurikenpaper_shuriken Member Posts: 1
    Curious about playing a Decheeran B.E.A.S.T, maybe try a little of scoundrel. I'm super excited to explore this world and dig into the lore and combat! 
  • SkaraSkara Member Posts: 16
    Human nanoseer.  The possibilities can fuel my imagination for hours on end.
  • VesheVeshe Member Posts: 6
    Krona Nanoseer!

The race looks amazing and can't wait to play them!
  • AntidasAntidas Member Posts: 24
    I haven't actually settled on a final race yet, but I'm leaning towards Jin - whichever race I pick, I'll likely be a scoundrel!
  • SolrethSolreth Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Decheeran B.E.A.S.T, trying to go as tanky as possible! Also, being a massive armored Ent sounds incredibly fun
  • KaotacKaotac Member Posts: 1
    Jin Scoundrel for me. Gotta go with the smart arse sci-fi gunslinger archetype, and the Jin look damn pretty.
  • StarLordStarLord Member Posts: 1
    Interested in being an Elgan Nanoseer or a Human Scoundrel!
  • KhargalKhargal Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    W'hoorn Fury and Ry'nari Scoundrel
  • KaedokKaedok Member Posts: 25
    Krona B.E.A.S.T. The slightly cartoonish image of a tiny alien inside a hulking mass of metal warmachine is too much for me to pass up. Seems like it'll have just the right amount of dakka.
  • SatomiSatomi Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Nath-el/Nusriza/Jin Engineer/Nanoseer/B.E.A.S.T./Scoundrel for me.

Leaning towards the Engineer or B.E.A.S.T., though.
  • CrysaniaxCrysaniax Member Posts: 1
    Shen Engineer or Scoundrel!
  • NakiaNakia Member Posts: 1
    Amaian Fury! :)
  • CrashMDCrashMD Member Posts: 3
    It's finally happening!
    My opinion hasn't changed much since last year. Ry'nari Engineer. The Engineer class sounds really strategic with all the bots and turrets. If it's too much to take in on my first character I might switch to Scoundrel, or B.E.A.S.T. for the cool factor. And Ry'nari because, SPACE DINOS! 
This discussion has been closed.