Forum and Character names

KedlinKedlin Member Posts: 37
I made my forum account a while before the game went live and at the time I had no idea what name I'd be using, is there a way to merge my forum account with my character name or any way to link them please?

Comments

• MatlkaelMatlkael Member Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    I just put my character name in my signature!
    Mereas Eyrlock
    "They're excited, but poor."
    - Ilyos (August 2019)
  • KaxKax Member Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes it's fun to be (semi-?)anonymous...
    "You know what the chain of command is? It’s the chain I go get and beat you with ’til you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here."
  • KedlinKedlin Member Posts: 37
    @Matlkael @Kax Yeah, thanks for the feedback. I was thinking more for when tagging in threads like thanks for the rp etc to make it easier, but I guess it's not the end of the world. :)
  • XiruXiru Member Posts: 501 ✭✭✭✭
    I’d love to be able to change mine over. 
    Vote for Starmourn! Don't hurt Poffy.
  • QuellQuell Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    I asked the Big Boys nicely and got mine changed. 
  • CrorrCrorr Member Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    I ended up NAMECHANGEing in-game when I realized I'd missed an r. Not really an option for folk at this point, but it's what I did ^^;;
    Come one, come all W'hoorn, to the Cultural Exchange where we can talk about being catbird klingons!
  • MarunaMaruna Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Crorr said:
    I ended up NAMECHANGEing in-game when I realized I'd missed an r. Not really an option for folk at this point, but it's what I did ^^;;
    Or NAMECHANGE @BeepBoop
  • BeepBoopBeepBoop Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
     Maruna said:
    Crorr said:
    Or NAMECHANGE @BeepBoop
    Beep? 
  • ThePlaintiffReturnsThePlaintiffReturns Member Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    Maruna said:
    Crorr said:
    Or NAMECHANGE @BeepBoop
    ??????????????????