How long will it take to reach max level, for EVERYONE ELSE?

13»

Comments

• SatomiSatomi Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    As an engineer, I just loop 'bot claw .. target' over and over again until it dies. I also have an automatic stimjector for healing. I'm only Lv. 19, though. We'll see how much harder it gets.
  • JerichoJericho Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
    I will say, that at level 22 I'm experiencing some significant burn out on grinding. 
  • ShinonomeShinonome Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Arlixa said:
    Update:
    Haven't gone to check it out myself because I'm burned out on trying to bash after 75, but according to my usual competition it seems they nerfed Prugita's spawn rate down to an hour or something.

but y tho
    Noticed this too. It happened right as I was capping out out 75.99. RIP those that come after.
  • IndiIndi Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    The stat system is unexpected. It created an endgame style situation like we see in many mmos, including wow.

I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but I'm glad it isn't like level 100 in Aetolia (2009), where a day of unemployed bashing was a fraction of a level.
  • ThaithThaith Member Posts: 22
    Honestly, I wonder if a Time Awake ranking right beneath the experience ranking would solve a lot of hurt feelings for people.

Sure, it’s a bit disappointing to be in the mid 20s when people are already starting to get into endgame stuff. But I just try to remind myself that I’m enjoying the game, and I’m still getting a massive head start on all the poor souls that don’t start until a year from now. As far as that group of people is concerned, we’re all going to seasoned veterans flying around in our third supercruiser by that point, and no one will ever know or care that it took most of us a few extra months to get there.
    Stance Helper: An interactive way to learn the ins and outs of Fury stances
    http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-starmourn.html
    @Thaith

Can't forget having free class swaps so we are able to try out classes without losing half our investment with each swap.
  • MinionMinion Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    @Thaith

Also, 75 is not endgame. They are at level cap during open beta which is different. People are excited about SM. There is a ton of potential and work that will be done to make it even better. I may be frustrated that the race seems to keep getting longer for me but I remain hopeful that a year from now, it will be leaps and bounds greater than today.

#ThinkPositive
  • CitrusCitrus Member Posts: 11
    Minion said:
    @Thaith

Also, 75 is not endgame. They are at level cap during open beta which is different. People are excited about SM. There is a ton of potential and work that will be done to make it even better. I may be frustrated that the race seems to keep getting longer for me but I remain hopeful that a year from now, it will be leaps and bounds greater than today.

#ThinkPositive
    Isn't 75 the max regardless of open beta?  It's looks like its setup that way in the help files.
  • ArlixaArlixa Member Posts: 17
    Citrus said:
    Minion said:
    @Thaith

#ThinkPositive
    Isn't 75 the max regardless of open beta?  It's looks like its setup that way in the help files.
    Hitting 75 is when the endgame starts.

Then you have to grind for gear.
    Arlixa said:
    Citrus said:
    Minion said:
    @Thaith

#ThinkPositive
    Hitting 75 is when the endgame starts.

Then you have to grind for gear.
    Sounds like every MMO 
  • MarunaMaruna Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they said somewhere 75 would just be the start, to get things off the ground.
  • RazzyRazzy Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2018
    Satomi said:
    As an engineer, I just loop 'bot claw .. target' over and over again until it dies. I also have an automatic stimjector for healing. I'm only Lv. 19, though. We'll see how much harder it gets.
    Welcome to the rest of the game for engineers! No other strategy has ever been more efficient.

But yes, y'all are blowing this out of proportion. I clawed my way up into the top twenty well after the engineer nerfs (okay fine BLEED nerfs but all we have is bleed), and leveling is still... Fine, even with everything being hunted out. As for the comment about marks, it seems the general consensus is that the level 50-60 zones bring in even fewer than the 40-50 ones, and in the 60-70 zones I'm still earning fewer per level than UNNAMED STORY LOCATION was earning back in 40-50.

Frankly with all the feedback being given to make areas easier to hunt in it'll probably be EASIER for y'all to get through these last several levels.

Feraluna has called for the honoring of Razzy for the following reason: somehow setting Reynolds on fire, killing someone, and then calling for her own besmirching.
  • MarunaMaruna Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Tye said:
    Maruna said:
    Matlkael said:
    On the other hand, the most important (at least, in other IREs) currency is dictated, at least partially, by the total amount of marks circulating the market: credits. If a small portion of players hold vastly superior amounts of the marks, then they can, in fact, set the price of credits high enough that the rest of the playerbase will have to settle for scraps.
    Theoretically.
    To Matlkael's point, Zulah proved it multiple times in Achaea by manipulating the credit market (admittedly he was nice and set prices super low) by just controlling all of the credits that were up. It's harder with purchasing off CFS being Bound, but I do see where Matl-yada and others are coming from.
    Yes, that's what I said. Theoretically people get enough gold where they can. But it doesn't happen nearly as often as the naysayers think it does. And majority of the time it goes back, drastic price increases never happen for long, it increases over time. Achaea didn't go from 6000 to 12000 in a year.
  • WyldeKardeWyldeKarde Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Quests across the board need some tuning for rewards - I haven’t found one yet that was better than just bashing - even the kill quests are hard because the spawn rates are too slow to finish before it times out.

3x or so on the experience might make them worthwhile to track down.  I think if quests have a chance to drop mods then those would also be more heavily incentivized.