When will open beta start?

I never got an email for the closed beta and it is December now. I was wondering when the open beta will start? I think the developers said in December. Well its December now. Anyone got any idea what day exactly?

Answers

• BandusBandus Member Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    @gamer1978 - The best information we have at this point is that they are still on track for a mid-December launch of open beta.
  • TurtleHermitZ9kTurtleHermitZ9k Member Posts: 12
    It's really happening!
    ~ The Turtle Hermit way is to work hard and grow in strength every day. ~
  • MoxMox Member Posts: 2
    Yeah this is awesome
  • TravelerTraveler Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Time to bump the freak out thread :D
  • KedlinKedlin Member Posts: 37
    According to email sent out today it’ll actually be Friday?
  • SairysSairys Member Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    Is there an estimate at all for the time it'll open? Might adjust sleep to be there for it.
  • SqueakumsSqueakums Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    Never been around for the launch of an IRE game. Is it usually relatively smooth and easy to stay connected or should we expect Diablo 3 level disconnect issues? 

I totally understand that these things are complicated, I just want to mentally prepare myself if that's the case. 
  • SlanderSlander Member Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    I didn't experience disconnects and awfulness in Lusternia and MKO's opening. As for speculation on time, I seem to recall both opening afternoon in the US afternoon, a bit earlier than midnight UTC (though my memory isn't great). Bear in mind this is 100% a guess, but I expect either midnight UTC or roughly 18:00 UTC - that is, either Friday around 6pm CST or Saturday around 2pm CST.
    I'm gone.
  • QueanQuean Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    That would be great, since it means deep, Stygian night here in Europe. And I need my kid to be asleep for this moment :-)
    Starmourn Launch Countdown:
    https://countingdownto.com/?c=2341194