Beta contest entries

Comments

• TanisTanis Member Posts: 6
    I'm planning for my first character to be a Krona Scoundrel. The Krona really appeal to me from a lore standpoint and I can't wait to RP one!
  • sinedgesinedge Member Posts: 1
    I want in the beta!!!!
  • ChaotzinChaotzin Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to trying out  a W'hoorn Fury
  • ParanoicDudeParanoicDude Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Welp, first of all I've never been in a closed beta before, and this might be a knife to my neck but anyways

Since I met Achaea I got really hooked to the MUD's freedom of characters, and basically the fact that I can take whatever script I want and play it, and for this game I'd love to be an Elgan engineer, Flying a nice cargo ship buying and selling parts and making some good Tactical Scavenging (?

Be seeing you in the game!
  • MederMeder Member Posts: 8
    This has been such a tough choice for me between Human Scoundrel (such a classic) or the more adventurous Elgan Engineer, but I'm gonna have to go with the little guy. Bug-eyed Elgan here, come to me if you need something off-market from Biloxan.
  • MiralMiral Member Posts: 2

Also, I'm probably going to be the worst pilot in the game and will blow up, like, every ship I get my hands on, hence the username.
    Don't feel bad! I can't even drive in video games, I can't imagine what would happen if I .... oh I'm going to implode my mud client at this rate. Must make scripts to take me from planet to planet.
  • FireExitFireExit Member Posts: 1
    Shan nanoseer ftw!
  • ChanguChangu Member Posts: 13
    Can't believe beta is so close...  Finally! :pleased:
    For me the race will be Amaian.  I'm drawn to the Song Dominion, and Amaian is the one Song allied race where the aesthetic resonates with me.
    For class it's a tougher choice!  Nanoseer and Fury appeal to me most.  Tough call without having a full list and description of abilities.  I'll say Nanoseer to start with because it looks like it'll have more general utility.

• RyvaldusRyvaldus Member Posts: 1
    Ry,nari B.E.A.S.T because how cool would that look?
  • MisterWildCardMisterWildCard Member Posts: 4
    omg so down for thiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!

<3<3<3

• CamusCamus Member Posts: 2
    So happy to see the game coming to fruition. I am excited to get my hands on an Elgan Engineer. 
  • superdudesuperdude Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    I don't know the classes but I love RP and hanging out for this game. Mercenary dude flying around stocking the biggest and baddest advanced alien weaponry ftw.
    How can I see the different classes?
    EDIT: Elgan Engineer =)
  • EnochEnoch Member Posts: 1
    New here, just got back into playing MUDs and I noticed this one. Most excited to play as a Decheeran B.E.A.S.T. I typically play a tanky type, and this fits the bill well.
  • VadiVadi Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    I'd love to try it out.
  • KaguyaKaguya Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I'll probably choose human because the rest of the races are kinda ugly af...

As for class: nanoseer all the way. 👻
    Mudlet: Ōtsutsuki Interface
    "In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."
  • KazamKazam Member Posts: 1
    W'hroon Fury! Fulmination + Rage sounds like an amazing combination to play with!
  • QitorienQitorien Member Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    superdude said:
    I don't know the classes but I love RP and hanging out for this game. Mercenary dude flying around stocking the biggest and baddest advanced alien weaponry ftw.
    How can I see the different classes?
    @superdudetap/click on any of these words to navigate to the classes.

As T'rath has pierced the veil, so will I, and so will my life become complete in a good death.
    Jin
    VOTE FOR STARMOURN
    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM
    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    GrootToday at 2:16 PM
      if there's no kittens in space
      I'm going on a rampage
    TectonToday at 2:17 PM
      They're called w'hoorn, Groot
      sets out a saucer of milk
  • NostrosNostros Member Posts: 1
    Also would like to sign up. Nanoseer human, nothing special.  Probably spend half of it inefficiently tinkering with everything but combat.
  • DanithDanith Member Posts: 2
    Elgan Nanoseer, please and thank you.
  • DanithDanith Member Posts: 2
    Elgan Nanoseer, please and thank you.
  • LuckyStephy13LuckyStephy13 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    I'm so excited for this!! Do I really have to pick just ONE? I would to try out a Human Fury at first but I wouldn't be surprised if I delve into something else..Amaian Scoundrel would be neat and what about a Jin Nanoseer. :open_mouth:  
  • MayaMaya Member Posts: 1
    Either Jin or Nusriza Scoundrel. Can't wait to try out Starmourn!
  • CubeyCubey Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    Probably Shen Scoundrel, with a classy corporate cyberpunk aesthetic. Definitely a Shen, I liked the race since I've first read about it.
  • PaokanPaokan Member Posts: 9
    I like to combination of a Decheeran with the Nanoseer class.
  • sagronsagron Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Looking forward to it! Think I'll try a Decheeran NanoSeer. Hah, realised the person right before me posted the same combo!
  • MelikhorMelikhor Member Posts: 1
    I will either go with a female Ry'nari B.E.A.S.T. with a scoundrel's charm or a female Ry'nari Nanoseer with a bit of a temper.
  • WolfinWolfin Member Posts: 1
    I am stoked to try Starmourn. Thinking of playing an Elgan Scoundrel.
    Played a lot of IRE games back in the day, mostly Achaea - been reading the newsletter and getting excited to get back into MUDding!
  • EMDAEMDA Member Posts: 32
    I had to make an account just to post. I can't wait until the game gets running. I'm looking forward to playing a Fury! At first I thought I'd be Jin, but reading more about the lore updates around the Song and Celestines made me check back through things and I think I'd go with an Amaian instead.
  • AuldArbourAuldArbour Member Posts: 4
    I am Decheeran!! I am Engineer!! Beta choose me!! :))
  • EvilEvil Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    I'm thinking Nusriza Fury might be the bees knees, so I'm leaning in that direction.  =)
    I must say, it's been a minute since I've played a MUD. I come from a mostly DIKU background and am pretty interested to see what PVP is like with this very unique combat system, it looks fun!
This discussion has been closed.