Announcements post #258: In-flight refreshments.

AutoposterAutoposter Member, Bot Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
Subject: In-flight refreshments.

Hello there spacers from mid-month on Earth,

Firstly, we'd all really like to extend a massive thank you to all the players who have been SO supportive this month, we're off to a FLYING start, and we're holding our place at #2 in the MUD charts with in excess of 640 votes, which honestly makes me so happy I could cry.

Our coders have been hard at work fixing bugs, polishing systems and developing new and exciting things for you all to play with, while our Storytellers have been KILLING IT with the roleplay, designing future events and learning more and more about how to achieve their (and your) dreams for Starmourn. Remember, if you have an idea for an event, contact your storyteller as listed on HELP <yourfaction> and we'll see what we can do.

The big shop contest has been extended to the end of the month, but we've had some great entries already! And the omnicrafter's award ceremony will be announced in the next couple of days, too.

And I... well as well as doing all of those things, Soren and I have been working VERY hard on an exciting new area and mechanic for you, and we hope you're going to love it! (There's a post alllll about it following in just a moment!)

So without further ado, we have refreshed the missioncontrol promo board for you, to hopefully keep it all exciting.

Promo refresh:
-------------------
- Extraordinary weapons crates (Containing our new Solarpunk lootset!)
Crafted in the workshop of Heot Mnpa-Cero - one of the six founders of the Floating Market and among the finest artisan weapon-masters in the sector - these special crates each contain a beautiful weapon or piece of armor. The items in these crates will not decay, though they can still break if you don't repair them, so look after them!

- We figured you all might want some extra cash for the market this month, so there are some marks prized in there of 50k, 75k and 100k.

- Violet/emerald tinted genevaults
Get yourself some colorful customization options!

- A jewel-studded leatherbound holocard album
What a find! Like all true flea market treasures, this holocard album is a thing of bazaar beauty, resembling a big ol' leatherbound book encrusted with jewels and gold. Use it to store up to 10 holocards to keep them safe forever.

- A vintage treasure chest autofeeder
Keep your fishies safe and happy by popping one of these beauties into your fishtank, and watch in awe as its gemstones change color BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES!

- A botanical dehydrator
This device allows you to dry flowers to keep them looking pretty forever, and can also be used to obtain seeds from them!

- A gardener's starter kit
This kit is the perfect starting point for any of our budding horticulturalists. It contains a seed packet, a nanoplastic flowerpot and the crate it comes in is quite useful too!

Keep on blasting, space cadets! We love you!

Have lots of fun.

Damiel